Saturday 27 August 2011

Day One

Well here goes my first attempt at a blog, Don't know what direction it will take. Don't know if anyone will be interested, I'm not even sure I will be interested.


A bit about me:
53 years old.
Married to Salisbury, The inspiration in my life.
4 children, 4 step children,10 grandchildren (last count).


I am a PNE fan, have been for over 20 years, I know it's not long bearing in mind my age but I chose to support Preston after years of being a sports fan and watching any old footie game. I was taken as a child to all sorts of sporting events (football, cricket, rugby, motorsports, greyhound racing, horse racing) by my beloved grandad. I was weaned on sports.


I am a bit of a crafter, sewing, knitting, fabric crafts, paper crafts.
But my main crafting passion is rescuing items that are destined for a fate worse than death (the local council tip) and turning them into something beautiful (well I think they are) and/or useful, much to the amusement of family and friends.


I will endeavour to show before and after piccies of my rescued items if I can figure out how it all works.

No comments:

Post a Comment